The University of Liverpool has, since 1881, worked for the advancement of learning and ennoblement of life.
As a connected, global University with multiple physical and virtual campuses – Liverpool, London, Suzhou, Singapore and online – our worldwide influence and impact is unrivalled in higher education.
The University values diversity; they are an inclusive institution, committed to the provision of opportunity for those with the capacity to benefit as individuals but also as members of a wider community dedicated to a sustainable and just society.
Award-winning widening participation :
- UK Leader in widening participation
- Working with 10,000 students annually
- Hundreds of annual scholarships for young people
- 3,000+ primary pupils reached by Professor Fluffy
- Every year 160 undergraduates are employed by the University.
Research powerhouse :
- Collaborations with 1,300 external organisations
- An internationally renowned Russell Group university
- Associated with 9 Nobel Prize winners
- 81% of research rated world leading and internationally excellent.
The city of Liverpool shapes the University through its dynamic spirit, global outlook and pioneering opportunities and University shapes the city through our extensive collaborative local network. Energetic, beautiful, creative… you will soon realise there is nowhere quite like Liverpool.
Going to university isn’t just about studying for a degree; it’s about the whole student experience, meeting new people, looking after yourself and establishing your new life. University's accommodation residences gives you the perfect base for studying and enjoying everything the University and the city have to offer.
University Halls of Residence offer students a comfortable and safe setting with a strong residential support network on hand at all times. These close-knit communities help new students to integrate by providing exclusive social events where lifelong friendships will be made.
Whether you live in the campus-based accommodation or off-campus Student Villages, you will be able to access a range of recreational facilities within easy travelling distance of the city centre. Our Halls Student Experience Team organise events throughout the year and strongly encourage both students’ involvement and ideas for future activities.
The city campus offers city centre living in self-catering or catered accommodation mostly for postgraduate students with some for undergraduate students.
Liverpool is one of the most cost effective student cities in the UK and with the competitive tuition fees, scholarship package and comparatively low cost of living, they offer an affordable student experience at a high quality, world renowned institution.
It is estimated that you will need between £6,000 and £8,000 per year for your daily living expenses including accommodation, food and local travel. Of course your actual living costs will vary according to your lifestyle.
It is important to budget your money carefully. The figures below give you some examples that demonstrate current living costs per month.
- Accommodation: £300 - £540
- Travel (bus/trains/taxis): £0 - £80
- Food: £50 - £200
- Mobile phone: £5 - £30
- Leisure/entertainment: £30 - £100
- Study costs (books, photocopying): £10 - £20
- Laundry: £0 - £20
- Household bills: £0 - £72
- Gym membership: £15 - £30
- Approx Monthly Living Costs: £410 - £1,092
Meklē un piesakies!