|Study location||Denmark, Aalborg|
|Type||Final year and top-up, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1.5 years|
|Tuition fee||€4,000.00 per semester
Information for Non-EU students: 3th semester € 3500
High school / secondary education (or higher)
You must have finished at least 2 years of bachelor studies in relevant subject area. For example an AP in Marketing Management or Hospitality and Tourism Management or Financial Management + high level in mathematics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the subtests)
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Submitting reference letters
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Sports Industry – Sports Enterprise and Surrounding World
- Sports Marketing – Consumer Behaviour
- Sponsorships and Fundraising
- Sports Management (Strategy, Organization and Management Theories)
- Sports Economics (Sport as a Product, Sports Finance)
- Methodology and Research in Sports (Law, Sports Contracts and Risk Management, Legislation)
- Sports Consultant
- Sports Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Sports Development Planner
- Club Manager
- Sports Marketing Coordinator
- Event Coordinator