|Study location||United Kingdom, Luton Campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
LLB or Joint Law degree with a minimum classification of a 2.1
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
IELTS: 6.5 (speaking and writing) & 6.0 (reading and listening)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
There are six entry points through the year. This allows you to start when it is most suitable.
The entry points are:
On this course you will develop the legal expertise and intellectual understanding to establish yourself in an international practice, academic institution or in a range of other high level roles.
Your main focus will be on understanding the complex relationships between business environments and the legal regulatory frameworks in which they operate.
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Solicitor in England and Wales
- Barrister at Law in England and Wales
- International Finance Institutions and Organisations
- Non-governmental Organisations
- Management consultant
- Corporate financier -Academia
- Legal Executive
- Government Legal Adviser -Civil Service (national and international)
- Legal Practice Course/Bar Vocational Course