|Study location||Italy, Milano|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||€24,000 per year
!NB You will also be asked to pay a 5500 EUR enrollment fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no elements below 5.5
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
Personal statement must be signed and attached as a separate document. Applicant should include answers to the following questions:
CV is required.
Graduates of the master’s in product & production management will be able to understand and manage technical problems, technology, organisation and economics tied to the production process of the fashion product. The course will develop their knowledge and ability to manage all the variables relative to the planning of new fashion products within an organization, responding to technological changes and product innovation.
The fashion product manager makes the ideas and concepts of design concrete, transforming creativity into a valid commercial proposal. From the initial idea through to final production, he or she supervises the proceedings of the entire project and is responsible for the organization and activating protocols in guarantees, aimed at certifying the quality of the products. The professional also selects the methodologies for the realization of company reporting in different negotiating phases, while managing prototypes, analyses and processes.
The product manager looks to the future. Challenged by the growing demand of new profiles in the sector of new digital media, Istituto Maragoni has created a master’s designed to link the business of fashion with the web. The fashion product manager usually manages a specific product or line of products. In the course of his or her career within a company, he or she specializes in a specific area of the Italian or international industry, foreseeing forthcoming scenarios in which to work.
- manage fashion marketing
- fashion product design
- contemporary aspects in fashion
- development of fashion production
- fashion production strategies
- research methods
- critically evaluate the importance, the role and the relevance of web marketing in the fashion industry;
- turn ideas and design concepts into reality, converting creativity into a valid commercial proposal;
- organize and implement the protocols which ensure the quality assurance of their products;
- coordinate the fashion look, budget and timetable of a collection;
- follow the relationship between the suppliers of goods and the production, outsourcing, quality control and pricing;
- create a product that obtains the desired profit margins for the appropriate market.