You – the person who receives our counselling services for studying abroad or taking language test; or the person who has agreed to receive our newsletters.
We/Us/Our – Dream Education OÜ, registry code 12986331, address: Tatari tn 64 Tallinn Harjumaa 10134, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel: +372 6314505
2. We assure You that we follow the principles of data processing, such as legality, transparency, fairness, purpose of limitation and data minimisation, accuracy, reliability and confidentiality, as well as storage limitation and accountability principles. We do our best to grant the security and confidentiality of Your data and take all the necessary technical and organizational measures for that. The access rights are only for the people who are authorized for doing that.
2.1. We store your data in EU, do not forward it to third parties we have not mentioned in current document unless it derives from the law.
2.2. Your personal data will be deleted
1) in regard with counselling services: after the applying period for the programs you chose has ended; or
2) when using https://dreamfoundation.eu/ in order to apply for studies in one of Our partner Higher Education Institution(s) (hereinafter referred to as HEI): within 30 days from the time you or your legal representative selected to delete your account by yourself by using “delete button” in the system (unless the respective HEI has different policy); or
3) in case of newsletter: when you unsubscribe.
4. In case you use our counselling service or use https://dreamfoundation.eu/in order to apply for studies:
4.1. You grant Us the right to:
4.1.1. Collect and store the personal data You provide on the application form, as well as transfer it to HEIs in order to send applications to the HEI of Your choice on Your behalf;
4.1.2. Request and receive information on Your enrolment (including examinations) from the HEI of Your choice;
4.2. You declare that all the information You provide to Us or directly to the HEI of Your choice is truthful and correct to the best of Your knowledge and belief;
4.3. You grant the HEI of Your choice permission to contact the institution(s) that issued your qualifying degree(s) in order to verify the documents You have attached to the application;
4.4. You authorize the HEI to reveal information concerning Your application to Us (such as status of application, acceptance etc.);
4.5. You confirm that You have chosen the right region/country on top of https://dreamfoundation.eu/ in order to see the HEI application requirements that correspond to Your citizenship;
4.6. You confirm that You have been informed that:
4.6.1. Your application may not be transferred to the HEI of Your choice if You have not paid the application fee and/or the application can fail to meet the deadline if the payment is late;
4.6.2. We may ask for additional information in order to complete your application to the HEI of Your choice;
4.6.3. We do not guarantee You a study place at the HEI(s) of Your choice;
4.6.4. We will do its best to help You during the application process but shall not be liable for:
- The HEI(s) not considering Your application if You were late to fulfil any of the application requirements;
- Technical or human errors that can occur on the https://dreamfoundation.eu/ or during the application transferring process;
- The changes in the application requirements or procedures made by HEI(s);
- HEI(s) cancelling a study programme You applied for; and/or
- The decisions, actions and/or inactivity of the HEI(s).
4.6.5. In case of rejection by the HEI(s) of Your choice We are happy to offer additional alternative study options to apply for upon request.
4.6.6. You promise to inform Us about your final study choice in the end of the application process.
5. Data controller and processor
5.1. In case of counselling, Data Controller is the HEI(s) where You have decided to apply. We are the Data Processor and the sub-processors (who provide some processing activities for Us) are VsI Studiju Ekspertai (email@example.com, +370 66 777 333), SIA CAE Exams (Brivibas iela 85-3, Riga, Latvia, firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Dream Group OÜ (registry code: 11417364, Tatari tn 64 Tallinn Harjumaa 10134, Estonia, email@example.com).
5.2. In case of using https://dreamfoundation.eu/ in order to apply for studies in one of Our partner HEI(s) Data Controller is the higher education institution(s) where You have decided to apply. We are the Data Processor and the sub-processors (who provide some processing activities for us) are VsI Studiju Ekspertai (firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 66 777 333), SIA CAE Exams (Brivibas iela 85-3, Riga, Latvia, email@example.com ) and Dream Group OÜ (registry code: 11417364, Tatari tn 64 Tallinn Harjumaa 10134, firstname.lastname@example.org).
5.3. In case of making an account in https://dreamfoundation.eu/ but not applying to any HEI, We are the Data Controllers and the sub-processor (who provide some processing activities for us) is Dream Group OÜ (registry code: 11417364, Tatari tn 64 Tallinn Harjumaa 10134, email@example.com).
5.4. In case of newsletters VšĮ Fox Universitetai is the data controller. In order to send You the newsletters we use third party e-mailing system Mailerlite ( UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania).
6. The basis and purpose of the processing
6.1. In case of counselling, the basis for the processing is the counselling agreement into which You will become a party upon requiring or starting to use Our counselling services and the purpose is to provide You counselling and help for applying to program(s) in HEI(s) and to contact You regarding that.
6.2. In case of using https://dreamfoundation.eu/ in order to apply for studies the basis for the processing is the agreement with the respective HEI(s) and your decision to apply. In case you do not choose any HEI(s) but have made the account in https://dreamfoundation.eu/ the basis for the processing is wish to use Our service.
6.3. In case of newsletters, the basis for processing Your data is the consent You give and the purpose is to provide You with the information about studies abroad, language tests and events related to the prior.
7. The categories of data
7.1. In case of counselling the data We collect is the data necessary for counselling and facilitating applying to program(s) in HEI(s) You have chosen.
7.2. In case of using https://dreamfoundation.eu/ in order to apply for studies the data We collect is the data necessary for facilitating applying to program(s) in HEI(s) You have chosen.
7.3. In case of making an account in https://dreamfoundation.eu/ without applying to any study programs, the data we collect is your name, e-mail, citizenship, region, and if you wish then your phone number, reference code (if you have any) and skype contact.
7.4. In case of newsletters, we collect Your name, e-mail, interest in studies abroad (inc. potential country of destination) and language tests.
8. Your rights as a data subject
8.1. You can read about Your rights as a data subject explained from here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en . You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing concerning You, to object to processing, lodge a complaint with supervisory authority and the right to data portability.
8.2. If You have comments or questions, any concerns or a complaint regarding the collection and use of Your personal data in regard with newsletters, please feel free to contact Us. Respective HEI(s) You have chosen to apply to will process and store the data according to their privacy policies, which are available on their homepages – please familiarise yourself with it/those.
8.3. You always have the right to withdraw your consent You gave for receiving the newsletters (by unsubscribing or sending us a short e-mail requesting to withdraw the consent) at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. Providing the data is a requirement in case you wish to apply for study programs in HEI(s). In case you do not provide the information requested your application will not be considered.
11. Any disputes that may arise out of this document shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia with the jurisdiction in Republic of Estonia.