|Study location||United Kingdom, Park Square campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Graduates of this course are well-equipped for a career in either the
IT or media industries in areas such as film, games production and
During the course you will:
- Work with cutting-edge technology at the interface between
animation and information technology
- Learn from experts with professional animation experience
- Enjoy the opportunity to attend regular talks by high-profile
- Benefit from access to 18 state-of-the-art computer labs,
including a suite of graphics labs, a Human Computer Interface lab, a
motion capture suit, 2D and 3D face recognition and more
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Computer graphics
- 2D and 3D animation
- Computer games programming
- Digital studio practice
- 3D modelling
- Digital media assets
CAREER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Throughout the course we develop students ability to reflect on their
performance and to develop teamwork, written and oral communication.
CAREER/FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
- Computer Animator / Modeler Games or Entertainment industry
- Programmer Graphics / Visualisation
- Studio Practitioner Creative Industries
- Researcher advanced Computer Graphics
- MSc by Research, MPhil or PhD.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.