|Study location||United Kingdom, Sheffield|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
A 2:1 honours degree in psychology or a related discipline
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 7.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band)
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
These should be supplied and signed by academic staff at institutions where you have studied previously. They must be presented on the official letter-headed paper of the relevant institution. If you have been out of education for the last two years, you can send one academic reference plus one from your current employer if you wish.
Please attach Curriculum vitae (CV)
We teach business management from a truly global perspective. Our staff and students come from all over the world. And our courses are based on pioneering research into the challenges faced by businesses everywhere.
This course can involve a research project in a real-world organisation, which will demand effective communication, negotiation and project management skills.
Recent research projects include a performance management project for a large organisation, working with a company in the insurance sector on change management, and a review of a law firm’s reward system.
- Programme of external speakers from different organisations
- Career workshops and Test User Qualifications
- ITC suite, Psychometrics library, and access to key books and journals
- Opportunities to engage with IWP’s research activities and professional networks
- Course numbers are small – typically between 15 to 30 people
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Selection and Psychological Testing in Organisations
- Learning, Training and Development
- Well-being and Work
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
- Statistical Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Research Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Organisational research project
The course is designed to prepare you for a career as an occupational psychologist. Graduates work for Arup, Hay Group, the MOD, Pearn Kandola and others. Some are independent consultants.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.